This week I don't have one particular topic that I want to discuss. Although eventful, nothing has happened that would serve as a good piece of helpful information. So Im just going to throw some random stuff out at you:
1) I work at the Victoria Tavern and every Thursday Friday and Saturday we have an all you can eat Brazilian BBQ. It's $28 per person and I highly recommend it! I promise that my boss hasn't set me up to do a promo for her business, the best part about working there is the left overs. If you have read these student blogs before than you might be familiar with Billy, he also works with me. So for a relaxed night, eating Brazilian food, served to you by Americans call in and make a reservation.
2) Week 10 is coming up in a hurry and after putting together a little schedule for my assignments I have realised I have less time and more things to do than I thought! It is easy to get off track planning your summer activities or laying in the hammock ( I just recently bought one) but we all need to stay focused a little bit longer.
3) On the 25th of October the Uni's music course is having their annual Big Night In. I saw it last year and the student's do a great job. If my memory serves me correctly its under $10 to get in and it open to the general public.
Hopefully next week something inspiring will happen to me and I will be able to relate the story to you! I will do my best to find something!
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment