Friday, September 24, 2010
working over the holiday
Summer break is right around the corner and I'm sure everyone has big plans. I would just like to remind any international students out there that while school is not in session we are allowed to work 40 hours per week, rather than 20. Even though all I want to do is lay on the beach/hammock/bed and drink beer/cocktails/water I know that I have to be realistic and that trying to fit as much work in as possible for awhile is a good idea. I'm sure I have said it before, but one of my number one reminders is being realistic. Everything costs more than you think it will, sometimes its harder than you thought it would be, and sometimes its just not fun. So my plans are stay home, horde cash, and then go on some crazy australian adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment